TCU Parents Association
The goal of the TCU Parents Association, which is open to parents and guardians of all TCU students,
is to act as a resource to inform, connect, engage, and empower parents to support the successful development of all TCU students and to affirm the mission of the University. The association will accomplish this goal by providing assistance to parents in the following ways:
- Helping parents in the transition time when a student begins college and throughout their college years;
- Providing communication and resource information about the University and its goals, objectives, and activities;
- Providing an opportunity for parents to network with other parents;
- Providing support for University programs and activities as necessary; and
- Enabling parents to assist their student with his/her career and a life-long partnership with the University.
How You Can Be A Part Of The TCU Parents Association
You are invited to join the Parents Association, under the leadership of current TCU parents. You may join by making a gift and/or by volunteering your time and talent through our involvement opportunities.
The Parent Career Network partners with the Center for Career & Professional Development to assist in identifying jobs and internship leads for students. Parents can help in one of three ways:
- Intern and full-time positions in their organizations,
- Introductions to others who could hire students, and/or
- Internship scholarships.
You may complete a brief form by visiting the Career Center page, After your information is received a member of the staff will contact you.