TCU Pilot Tutoring Initiative
Qualified peer tutors to help students identify specific challenges, establish procedures for addressing those problems, and provide useful, immediate feedback concerning their progress. All tutors have completed a 10-hour training program, developed in accordance with the requirements of the College Reading and Learning Association certification program.
Meta-Tutoring is an opportunity for students to meet with peer tutors who can assist them with concepts such as study skills, strategies for increased success in classes, and referrals to campus resources. Meta-tutors are able to meet with any student, no matter the major. Click here to schedule a Meta-Tutoring appointment.
Subject Area Tutoring
Click the course below to schedule an appointment. Appointments are thirty minutes each, individual, and scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Intro to Microeconomics (ECON 10223)
- Intro to Macroeconomics (ECON 10233)
- Intermediate Microeconomics (ECON 30223)
- Intermediate Macroeconomics (ECON 30233)
- Circuit Analysis I, II, & III (ENGR 10032, ENGR 20404, & ENGR 20413)
- Static Mechanics (ENGR 10402)
- Dynamics & Vibrations (ENGR 20613)
- Engineering Design & Graphics (ENGR 10033)
- Linear Algebra (MATH 30224)
- Statistics (MATH 30853)
- Elementary Statistics (MATH 10043)
- Calculus I (MATH 10524)
- Discrete Math I (MATH 20123)
- Discrete Math II (MATH 30123)
- PreCalculus with Trigonometry (MATH 10054)
- Applied PreCalculus (MATH 10273)
- Applied Calculus (MATH 10283)
*The TCU Math Clinic also offers free drop-in tutoring for undergraduates taking math classes. This semester the Clinic is online. If you are a TCU student you can access the TCU Math Clinic via the Zoom link. If you wish you can see the Tutor Schedule.