OMR Ambassador Application
The TCU Financial Wellness Program – One Million Reasons (OMR)
Student Development Services (SDS) and the Office of Financial Aid invite you to apply for a 2020-2021 OMR Ambassador position!
This is a student leader opportunity under SDS and reports directly to the Assistant Director of the Sophomore & Junior Year Experience. Selected ambassadors receive a scholarship.
To learn more about OMR, please visit here: https://sds.tcu.edu/students/financial-literacy/program-overview/.
Ambassador Position Overview / Requirements:
PLEASE NOTE: Students must be enrolled full-time taking 9 hours or more at TCU and be in good standing with the university.
**Ambassadors must contribute Approximately 40-50 Hours of Dedicated Program Time PER Semester**
- Office Hours — Time in SDS will include program development, promotion, research efforts, and more (2-3 hours per week)
- Consistently Fulfill OMR Presentation / Facilitation Requests
- As OMR is requested to present and facilitate a particular topic for classes, student organizations, training opportunities, etc., we will assign OMR Ambassadors to attend each request on behalf of the program.
- Help spearhead a worthy and important cause on campus
- Enhance leadership development skills
- Receive facilitation and public speaking opportunities for professional experience and resume building
- Support student peers and self-learning through training and program efforts
- Receive compensation for time in the form of a scholarship
What We’re Looking For:
- Responsible, outgoing, and friendly students who have a passion for leading, developing, and supporting others
- Students who are looking to get involved on campus
- Students who display initiative and follow-through on commitments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Complete this form
- Interview times will be emailed to you upon completion of this application and interviews will be online via Zoom.
Questions? Please contact Brianne Varela, Assistant Director of Sophomore & Junior Year Experience at email@example.com