CLP Application & Selection Process
Thank you for your interest in the Chancellor’s Leadership Program (CLP), a premier program offered through the TCU Leadership Center. CLP is a 3.5 year, cohort-based program that strives to identify and accept students that are passionate about leadership development and creating social change in their communities. The program includes weekly seminar meetings, retreats, a mentorship program, a legacy project, and additional community and service opportunities.
- Information sessions for the program will take place on September 27 & October 4 and applications will be due October 20
- Completed applications are first reviewed by TCU staff and committee
- Applicants will be invited to participate in an interview with selection committee members
- Decisions and notifications will be sent out in November
- The newly selected cohort will begin the program in January.
Applications open October 1 and are due at 5 p.m. Friday, October 20, 2017. Recommendation forms are due at 5 p.m. Friday, October 27, 2017. All applicants will be notified of their status regarding an invitation to interview during the week of October 30th.
Application requirements for the Chancellor’s Leadership Program:
- First year students or transfer students (who are graduating in Spring 2021)
- Online application
- One recommendation from a TCU Faculty / Staff member or personal mentor submitted online. The link to the Recommendation Form is found in the application.
BOTH forms must be submitted by the deadline for your application to be considered. Recommendations should be submitted online. Paper or e-mail recommendations will NOT be accepted.
NOTE: Students selected for CLP will be REQUIRED to attend a weekly seminar (on Thursdays from 3:30-5:00 pm) as well as a retreat on a weekend in Spring 2018. Dates will be provided if you are selected for the program.
Contact Dede Williams, Director of the TCU Leadership Center, at email@example.com or call 817-257-7855 with any questions concerning applications and recommendations.