Welcome to Connections!
Connections is a 7 week, small-group centered leadership development program designed to help new students transition successfully into the TCU
community. Housed within TCU’s Leadership Center, students will focus on their Strengths, according to Strengths Quest, while learning to invest in and help shape a thriving campus community. Furthermore, participants will explore the ways in which their personal lives and leadership styles are connected to the larger community.
Though not required, Connections is highly recommended and attracts several hundred incoming students per year. Additionally, Connections represents, for many, the first step toward earning a leadership medallion upon graduation from TCU. This medallion can be earned by becoming part of the Leadership Scholars Program.
Registration for Connections will occur on Day 2 of Orientation during the Checkout in Milton Daniel Hall!
For more information, please see our FAQ below or feel free to call 817-257-7855 or email Erick Ekwueme, Assistant Director of the TCU Leadership Center, at email@example.com.
Connections will meet each Wednesday for 7 consecutive weeks starting August 30, 2017. The program will begin at 3:30 p.m. and conclude at 5:00 p.m.
>> Connections 2017 starts August 30th — check back soon for more details!
Why join Connections?
Connections will help you:
• Identify and best utilize your strengths
• Earn credit toward the Leadership Scholars Medallion
• Transition into the TCU community
• Learn many ways to get involved on campus
• Be a positive leader in your community
• Helps new students transition successfully into the TCU community
• Gives insight on your own strengths and how they translate into college
• Comes highly recommended
• Connects students to upper classmen mentors, staff and outside resources
• Students are able to identify their strengths and learn how to best utilize them
• First step toward earning a leadership medallion upon graduation from TCU through the Leadership Scholar Seminar Program