Connections is a great way to be involved in the TCU community and in Leadership development once you have arrived on campus. This 6 week program is open to 500 first year students (freshmen and transfer students) and will help you develop leadership and create a relationship with peers, upperclassmen, and faculty/staff members.
>> Connections 2016 starts August 24th — check back soon for more details!
Connections will help you:
• Identify and best utilize your strengths
• Earn credit toward the Leadership Scholars Medallion
• Transition into the TCU community
• Learn many ways to get involved on campus
• Be a positive leader in your community
• Helps new students transition successfully into the TCU community
• Gives insight on your own strengths and how they translate into college
• Comes highly recommended
• Connects students to upper classmen mentors, staff and outside resources
• Students are able to identify their strengths and learn how to best utilize them
• First step toward earning a leadership medallion upon graduation from TCU through the Leadership Scholar Seminar Program