Leadership Adventures offers experiential leadership development to TCU students in an off campus environment that is active and engaging. Student leaders serve as directors and facilitators to enable participants to learn and grow with each other in an environment that relates the leadership topic to a variety of activities. Regardless of whether or not you are passionate about outdoor adventure, if you are passionate about leadership development, then this program is for you!
Future Leadership Adventure Trips:
• 2018 Spring Adventure – April 7-8, 2018
• 2018 Fall Break Adventure – October 6-8, 2018
- Students will be able to learn and understand leadership topics on a deeper level and engage with the concepts through empowering activities and small group discussion
- Students will be given the opportunity to make genuine connections to the other participants
- Students will receive a credit towards the Leadership Scholars Program (it will serve as an elective credit)