The Sophomore Pinning celebrates your return to campus. The purpose of this event is to recognize the demonstrated intent of sophomores to complete their education at TCU, encourage sophomores to assume their role as rising campus leaders, and foster a stronger connection and deeper affinity to their class and the institution as a whole.
Students will participate in a brief ceremony, receive a class pin, and enjoy entertainment. Parent and family members are welcome to attend. Seating may be limited due to space and registration is required for planning purposes. More details below:
- 2019 program for the Class of 2022: Friday, September 27th // 5:00-6:00 p.m. // BLUU Ballroom (Student IDs required!)
- Students RSVP here and include guest numbers: https://engage.tcu.edu/submitter/form/start/273619 (requires student log in)
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Dress is casual, come as you are!
- The program lasts under an hour.
- Since it’s Family Weekend and there are many events on the calendar, we understand that schedule conflicts may occur. Students are welcome to get a class pin the week after the event in BLUU Suite 2003 (Student Development Services) on a first-come, first-served basis. Pins from previous years will also be available.
- You may attend a Pinning ceremony more than once if your anticipated graduation year changes.